Introduction about glass partition wall
The glass partition wall is a top-to-top partition that can completely divide the space. The professional high partition room can not only realize the traditional space separation function, but also has obvious advantages in lighting, sound insulation, fire protection, environmental protection, easy installation, good partition, reusable glass partitions, and mass production.
The main function of the glass partition wall is to use glass as the partition wall to divide the space according to the needs, make more reasonable use of the space, and meet various home decoration and tooling purposes. The glass partition wall usually uses toughened glass, which has the advantages of wind pressure resistance, cold and heat resistance, impact resistance, etc., so it is safer, firmer and durable, and the damage to the human body after broken glass is much smaller than ordinary glass. There are three types of materials: single layer, double layer and artistic glass. Of course glass partition wall office is done according to customer needs. A high-quality partition project should have good lighting, sound insulation and fire prevention, environmental protection, easy installation and reusable glass.
Modern office glass partition wall for conference room
The product category of glass partition wall
- According to the glass structure: single-layer glass partition wall, double-layer decorative glass partition wall, laminated glass partition wall, vacuum glass partition wall
- According to the material for glass partition wall price: aluminum alloy glass partition wall, stainless steel glass partition wall, pure tempered glass frameless partition, personalized customized mixed main material and new glass partition wall of mixed material frame, wood keel glass partition wall, plastic steel glass partition wall , Steel aluminum structure glass partition wall
- According to the size of the aluminum frame material: stained glass partition wall, 50 glass partition walls, 80 glass partition walls, 85 glass partition walls, 100 glass partition walls, etc.
- According to the track form: stained glass partition wall, mobile glass partition wall, folding glass partition wall
- According to high and low size: glass high partition, glass low partition, screen partition
- According to the characteristics of glass: safety glass partition wall, fireproof glass partition wall, ultra-white glass partition wall, explosion-proof glass partition wall, art glass partition wall, etc.
The design Point of glass partition wall
- The glass partition wall does not bear weight. The design should pay attention to the uniformity of changes in height, length and virtual reality.
- The color should be consistent with the basic part of the office.
- Color matching glass partition wall is part of the whole office environment. The materials can be carefully selected and processed.
The common phenomena of glass partition wall
In the daily decoration of office glass partitions, insulating glass and double glass are commonly used, but people are difficult to distinguish between the two. They often confuse insulating glass and double glass. Although the two have similarities in many aspects, There are some differences in individual performance.
The so-called double glass partition is to replace the traditional single piece of glass with two pieces of glass. Since the air layer between the two pieces of glass is not sealed with an effective sealing material, a large amount of dust and moisture can easily enter the two pieces. Between sheets of glass, double-layer glass is a restricted product in construction. Insulating glass is to separate the two pieces of glass by effective sealing materials and spacer materials, and a desiccant that absorbs moisture is installed between the two pieces of glass to ensure that the inside of the hollow glass is a dry air layer for a long time. There is no moisture and dust; at the same time, insulating glass is easy to be mass-produced industrially, so insulating glass is a large number of recommended products in new buildings.
Insulating glass is an innovation of traditional single-glass partitions. It is a new glass processing technology in the production of modern glass partitions. Although it is composed of two or more glass layers, it is more important to It forms a state of vacuum or gas (such as adding inert gas), so it is called “hollow glass”. The application of this technology greatly improves the sound insulation, heat resistance, sealing, and safety performance of office glass partitions.
It is precisely because of its superior performance and high level of manufacturing technology. The quality of raw glass, aluminum strip, sealing tape, desiccant and other raw materials is high. Some small workshop-style factories have no equipment and conditions for processing, and some are simple. The two layers of glass are used to mix beads. Because if there is no hollow layer, its sound insulation and heat insulation effect is very poor, and dust can easily get in. It is sandwiched between two layers of glass, but there is no way to get it out.
Glass partition function
The function of the clear glass partition wall is to separate the space and make better use of the space. The general glass partition wall uses toughened glass, which has the advantages of wind pressure resistance, cold and heat resistance, impact resistance, etc., so it is safer, firmer and durable, and the damage to the human body after the glass is broken is much smaller than that of ordinary glass. There are three types of materials: single layer, double layer and artistic glass. Of course everything is done according to customer needs. A high-quality partition project should have good lighting, sound insulation and fire prevention, environmental protection, easy installation and reusable glass.
The Features of assembled glass partition wall
1. Flexible combination
The assembled glass partition wall is installed by screws, and the connections are combined with glass or plates through different combinations, and the design styles are diversified through different combinations of glass and plates.
2. Easy to disassemble and re-use
The assembled glass partition wall is easy to disassemble and assemble, and the plate and glass partition will not be damaged during installation. After dismantling, it can be reassembled in different places and reused.
3. Beautiful appearance, simple and generous
Assembled DIY glass partition wall have very high requirements for aesthetics. The appearance must be beautiful, concise and generous, and will not appear in the traditional stainless steel frame glass partition walls. The glass glue joints often encountered are not clean and the outer surface of the frame is prone to defects and bumps. And other issues.
4. The interior can be pre-wired
The interior of the assembled glass partition wall is pre-installed through pre-designed communication lines, lighting lines, and office equipment lines. So as to solve the problem that various lines need to be rearranged when the space is re-divided.
5. The on-site error can be corrected to a certain extent during installation
When the assembled glass partition wall is installed, there are often some dimensional errors, etc., so during the installation process, some elastic connecting materials are used to adjust the joint parts of the profile combination.
6. Strong permeability
The assembled glass partition wall has good permeability, and can achieve good permeability when in use. It can achieve the stability requirements of the glass partition with the smallest frame section, so the achieved permeability effect is Unattainable by previous materials. The above is the function and characteristics of the glass partition wall described by the editor of Beijing Building Materials Exhibition. Are everyone clear?